The MSS facility features 7 public meeting/event rooms and The Plaza, an outdoor courtyard
Beginning Monday, May 3, 2021, the MSS meetings rooms are available at 100% room capacity. MSS recommends maintaining social distancing of 6 feet and face coverings when social distancing is not an option. For more information about MSS Covid-19 precautions contact Autumn Vest or Marc Kondrup in the MSS office.
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to increasing demand, we highly recommend reserving your room at least one month in advance
- MSS staff will respond to reservation requests within 2 business days of receipt of a request.
- We strongly recommend visiting rooms before reserving them for the first time to ensure that space and resources are appropriate.
- Room Reservations are NOT considered booked until you receive an email confirmation from an MSS staff member.
- Capacity shown is suggested max room occupancy.
- MSS is primarily an 8:00am-5:00pm facility, and MSS support staff may not be available for after hours support
- Weekend meetings are evaluated on a per request basis and may incur additional costs.
- Technology Peripherals may incur an additional charge.
- Additional resources and/or support services can be contracted if needed.
- Catering, including tea/water/coffee service, is not available through MSS
- MSS breakrooms are for tenant use only.
- If you will be serving alcohol at your event, there may be additional requirements, including liability insurance
- Deposits may be required, and are nonrefundable within 7 business days of your event
- Any room cancelation within 3 business days of the meeting will result in full payment being due
- Rooms will not be kept “on hold.”
- MSS is a smoke-free campus. Please do not smoke or vape within 100 feet of any entrance
- MSS prohibits concealed and open carry of firearms
- Use our MSS Room Calendar to check room availability for your event. Use our MSS Room Reservation Form to request a room for your event
|Room||Capacity||Nonprofit Rate||Standard Rate|
|The Training Room||48||$50/hour||$125/hour|
|The Community Room||80||$50/hour||$125/hour|