The MSS facility features 7 public meeting/event rooms and The Plaza, an outdoor courtyard
Beginning Monday, May 3, 2021, the MSS meetings rooms are available at 100% room capacity. MSS recommends maintaining social distancing of 6 feet and face coverings when social distancing is not an option. For more information about MSS Covid-19 precautions, contact Autumn Vest or Marc Kondrup in the MSS office.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By reserving meeting space at Midland Shared Spaces (“MSS”) or by attending an event hosted by MSS, you and any guests are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. When entering the facility, you and any guests should take all precautions deemed necessary to reduce any potential exposure to COVID-19. While in the facility, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure due to interaction with all persons present in the facility, and expressly disclaim any reliance upon information pertaining to the conditions of the facility, if any, that may result in potential exposure. You and any guest further acknowledge that an independent investigation of the potential risk of exposure had been made, and you and any guest have waived any reliance on any representations or indications concerning exposure risk in connection with you or your guests’ decision to enter the facility.
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to increasing demand, we highly recommend reserving your room at least one month in advance
- MSS staff will respond to reservation requests within 2 business days of receipt of a request.
- We strongly recommend visiting rooms before reserving them for the first time to ensure appropriate space and resources.
- Room Reservations are NOT considered booked until you receive an email confirmation from an MSS staff member.
- The capacity shown is suggested max room occupancy.
- MSS is primarily an 8:00 am – 5:00 pm facility, and MSS support staff may not be available for after-hours support
- Weekend meetings are evaluated on a per request basis and may incur additional costs.
- Technology Peripherals may incur an additional charge.
- Additional resources and/or support services can be contracted if needed.
- Catering, including tea/water/coffee service, is not available through MSS
- MSS breakrooms are for tenant use only.
- If you will be serving alcohol at your event, there may be additional requirements, including liability insurance
- Deposits may be required, and are nonrefundable within 7 business days of your event
- Any room cancelation within 3 business days of the meeting will result in full payment being due
- Rooms will not be kept “on hold.”
- MSS is a smoke-free campus. Please do not smoke or vape within 100 feet of any entrance
- MSS prohibits concealed and open carry of firearms
- Use our MSS Room Calendar to check room availability for your event. Use our MSS Room Reservation Form to request a room for your event
|Room||Capacity||Nonprofit Rate||Standard Rate|
|The Training Room||48||$50/hour||$125/hour|
|The Community Room||80||$50/hour||$125/hour|