The Midland Shared Spaces facility features an outdoor courtyard and 7 public meeting/event rooms.
We strongly recommend visiting rooms before reserving them to ensure that the space and resources provided are appropriate and that additional resources and/or support services can be contracted if needed.
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to increasing demand we highly recommend reserving your room at least one month in advance
- MSS staff will respond to reservation requests within 2 business days of receipt of a request
- Room Reservations are NOT considered booked until you receive an email confirmation from an MSS staff member
- Capacity shown is suggested max room occupancy
- Building and technology assistance services, including room set-up, will not be available for evening or weekend rentals
- Technology Peripherals may incur an additional charge
- Catering, including tea/water/coffee service, is not available through MSS
- If you will be serving alcohol at your event, there may be additional requirements, including liability insurance
- Deposits may be required, and are nonrefundable within 7 business days of your event.
- Any room cancelation within 3 business days of the a meeting will result in full payment being due
- Rooms will not be kept on hold longer than one week without deposit
- MSS is a smoke-free campus. Please do not smoke or vape within 100 feet of any entrance
- MSS prohibits concealed and open carry of firearms
|Room||Capacity||Nonprofit Rate||Community Rate|
|Conference Room A & B||8||$10/hour||$35/hour|
|Board Room A & B||18||$20/hour||$55/hour|