With recent increases in positive COVID-19 cases throughout our community, MSS requests that masks be worn in all common spaces of the building. We ask that masks be worn as you exit your suite and in workrooms, breakrooms, and restrooms.
MSS has provided several disposable masks to each agency Executive Director. If you need more, there is a small amount still available on request.
Helpful hint: our team has found the reusable cotton masks available at Old Navy to be affordable, comfortable, and stylish. (https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=1157699)
Please encourage all employees, volunteers, clients and visitors to wear a mask on entering the MSS Facility.
If you are attending or hosting a meeting, the use of masks once inside MSS shared meeting rooms is at the discretion of the participants. Though MSS highly recommends virtual meetings hosted via Skype, Zoom, or the like, meeting rooms will remain available to tenant agencies only. MSS will maintain current capacity limits with the recommended 6 feet of social distancing. Please maintain these distances within your meetings by not rearranging furniture.
As a reminder, the current shared room capacity is as follows:
- Conference Rooms A and B – 3 people
- Board Room A and B – 7 people
- Training Room – 16 people
- Community Room – 18-30 people dependent upon setup needs
- Break Rooms – 5 people
- Work Rooms – 2 people
Please also consider only one person in an elevator or on the stairs at a time.
In the break rooms, masks should be worn when 6’ social distancing cannot be maintained. Please also:
- Use disposable goods instead of shared dishes
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after use of appliances, handles, knobs, etc. Don’t touch anything you don’t need to.
- Clean the table where you ate before and after use.
- Clean the surfaces of the coffee pots before and after each use.