MSS IT Training Series - Manic Mondays - Microsoft OneDrive
OneDrive is a cloud file storage application that works on any device, making it easy to create, edit, store and share things like work documents and projects. Microsoft offers OneDrive for Business with 1TB of online storage as part of Office/Microsoft 365 at no charge to licensed active users.
Your OneDrive can hold up to 1 terabytes (1TB) of data. When your files are stored in OneDrive, you free up space on your computer's hard drive, allowing your device to perform better.
Work faster and smarter to increase productivity.
MS Office files that are stored in OneDrive will periodically save themselves while you work. If you lose power, if your computer crashes, never worry about the last time you hit the save button.
You won't lose time or data due to, well, anything.
Access files from any device (your desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone) from anywhere with an internet connection (your office, a meeting room, home, on the road).
Never be without access to your important files.
Licensed active Microsoft 365 users.
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 Service Pack 1 in 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (including R2), Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008.
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or Later (Mojave for the latest features)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop or Later
- iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
|Event Date||02-28-2022 11:45 am|
|Event End Date||02-28-2022 12:45 pm|
|Cut Off Date||02-28-2022 11:00 am|
Gary J. Hires